Java Engineer Developer jobs
You refined by:
Software Engineer (undo)
- Experience with C++, C# or Java.
- You will work alongside more than 100 other developers on site and more than 1000 developers across the company in an…
- Experience writing software in C++, C#, C, or Java.
- Collaborate deeply with traders, risk analysts, researchers, and other engineers.
Kingston upon Thames
- Moogsoft Engineers are a tight-knit group of high-performers.
- Want to work as a full-stack, front-end or back-end developer.
- We don’t believe in large teams;
- As a more senior engineer you’ll be expected to:
- The majority work in Scrum or Kanban.
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Develop systems using Java and JVM based technologies.
- What will you be doing?
- Work closely with Product Owner, Agile Coach, QA and development Unit members in…
- In-depth knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java for Android Applications.
- As a senior team member you'll have strong communication skills and a passion for mentoring…
£45,423 - £50,470 a year
- You'll be used to working with a variety of tools & will have had exposure to/or an understanding of how to develop in VB.Net, Java, HMTL etc.
- Excellent software development skills in Java and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm.
- Solid Java experience including server-side Java development.
- Sun Certified Programmer and/or Developer would be an advantage.
- What we are looking for:
- Experience, or working knowledge of Java.
- Develop strong relationship with developers, testers, business people and other engineering stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.