Italian Speaking jobs in London
- We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and…
£37,461 a year
- Working closely with the Curators of Early Italian Paintings, German and Early Netherlandish Paintings and Sixteenth-Century Italian Paintings, the Associate…
£22,000 a year
- You may have a second language, such as Spanish, Turkish, German, Italian or one of the Nordics.
- Speaking to customers to find the best solutions for them,…
Eligo Recruitment Ltd
South West London
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- This Italian speaking marketing role involves taking forward Eligo's' existing marketing efforts to the Italian market.
- What will you be doing?
Euro London Appointments
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Fluency in either German or Italian.
- The world's leading luxury jewelry retailer is recruiting for their head office team.
- So a little bit more about the role:
The Language Business
- To work as part of their global licensed sales team, they wish to recruit an Italian speaking Licensing Manager.
- Fluent Italian and English is essential.
£30,000 a year
- Italian AND Spanish speaking IT Help Desk Support.
- Spanish AND Italian is ESSENTIAL,.
- Help Desk, Technical Support, 1st line, Service Support, Customer Service,…
- Fluency in English is required, fluency (speaking, reading & writing) in other languages is preferable (German, Italian or Spanish preferred).
Financial Staffing Solutions
£48,000 a year
- As part of their growth, they are seeking to recruit an Italian Speaking Accountant.
- Working for a central London Accountancy Practice, this firm has undergone…
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- Sales Support - Spanish / Italian Speaking - Asset Manager.
- *FLUENCY IN SPANISH OR ITALIAN IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE***.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.