Italian Language £25,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
- Read, write, and speak proficient Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian, in addition to English.
- As a Bloomberg Customer Support professional, you have two…
- Fluency in English and another European language; Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Swedish preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- We can provide a full job description, but to give you a taster of what you will be doing, we have teased out the key responsibilities:
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Using their Italian language to deal with the market and provide customer service.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in Italian and have some knowledge of…
- Command of at least one additional European language - French or Spanish preferred.
- As a Sales Support Specialist you’ll play an essential role in driving…
- Additional fluent languages such as French, Portugese, Spanish, or Italian also very helpful!
- Native/ fluent English language skills (written and verbal).
Wild Berry Associates
£25,000 - £29,000 a year
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor with ideally 2 of the following languages + English (French or Spanish or Italian).
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- If you have worked in any of the following positions then this could be the perfect opportunity for you: Italian speaking client services executive, Italian…
- The account specialist is responsible to follow the life cycle of sales orders / retail contracts from order entry to delivery to wholesale accounts / Burberry…
- Verbal fluency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Swedish, Turkish or Dutch.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.