Italian Language jobs in London
You refined by:
- Fluency in English and another European language; Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Swedish preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Command of at least one additional European language - French or Spanish preferred.
- As a Sales Support Specialist you’ll play an essential role in driving…
- An excellent command of the English language – both written and verbal.
- The Human Resources department is a small, efficient team looking for an HR Intern to…
- Lead text analytics implementations and program enhancements for English and Italian language projects.
- Native speaker of Italian and near-native fluency in…
- All other international languages: £8.25 – £8.75 (bonus available).
- MaritzCX is looking to recruit articulate, highly-professional, client focused Telephone…
- Assist in developing our client footprint in Italy and strengthening existing client relationships.
- Partner with traders and strategists to deliver content and…
- Verbal fluency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Swedish, Turkish or Dutch.
The Language Business
£23,000 a year
- French, Italian, German or Spanish.
- French, Italian, German or Spanish speaking Translation Project Coordinator, £23,000!
- German, French, Italian, Spanish language skills would be advantageous.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- You will be responsible for:
- A high level of the English language both written and spoken is essential with excellent communication skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.