Italian Speaking jobs in London
£29,000 - £38,000 a year
- Additional language is desirable - French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press.
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Job Title: * Inside Sales Administrator – Italian Speaking.
- Language: Italian (native/equivalent) and English (fluent).
- A flexible approach to your duties.
- Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
- Extra earnings with shared card gratuities.
- Chef uniform will be provided.
£12 - £14 an hour
- Someone who speaks Italian is advantageous.
- A family in Chelsea, London is looking for a full time live out Italian speaking nanny to look after their lovely…
International Lloyd's Brokers
- English speaking, Italian would be a benefit.
- Salary is open, depending on the level and relevance of your skills, experience and knowledge.
- For this booking we’re looking for superb Italian speaking Account Directors!
- You’ll have experience working at high level design agencies, and will be an…
£25,000 a year
- Customer Service, Sales Administration, Order Processing, Administration, Coordination, Customer Care, Customer Support, Sales Support, Marketing, marketing…
- We are looking for a confident, money motivated, Italian speaking individual to join our growing, Italian sales team – could this be you?
£32,000 a year
- Ideal experience would include business development/sales/stakeholder for customers or clients working in the UK and in the Italian market.
la Baita Bandtand Caffe
£9 an hour
- We are an Italian cafe/restaurant in Clapham Common.
- We do not open in the evening, English speaking important.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.