Italian Speaking jobs in London
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Italian speaking candidates would be desirable.
- Work for this exciting food business in a brand new supply chain role.
- Italian language is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in data analytics, financial services, insurance or consultancy.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- We win when our customers win.
- As our Customer Success Manager you will manage day-to-day operational and long term strategic business relationships with Zuora…
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Using their Italian language to deal with the market and provide customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke…
£10 - £11 an hour
- Temporary Italian- & French-speaking Customer Service Advisors.
- We are looking for someone who has strong customer-focused skills and the ability to answer…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Assist in running operations and account.
- Deal with claims into the Lloyd's market in London Duties will include, the production of all technical documentation;…
£30,000 a year
- Italian Speaking Purchasing & Sales Specialist.
- This a highly respected commodity traders based on the outskirts of central London keen to speak with…
The Language Business
£35,000 a year
- Effectively manage content and communication for client social media communities.
- Manage campaigns with wider account team.
- Social media planning each week.
£14 - £16 an hour
- My client is a holiday home rental business that have various properties with a combination of interior designs and hotel-style services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.