You refined by:
Investigator jobs in Nottingham
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- We are an independent directorate within HMRC with around 55 employees, the majority of whom are specialist complaints investigators.
- We will require you to:
£21,507 - £27,339 a year
- As a Communications Data Investigator you will be required to advise and assist officers, senior officers and external partners in all aspects of investigations…
£21,167 a year
- In time, there may be opportunities to attend accident sites and help in some aspects of site activity including evidence management and assisting the Lead…
£32,878 a year
- To be accredited with the NPIA as a financial investigator for the purposes of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
- As the Screening Physician, you will be responsible for the medical aspects of Phase I and IIa clinical trials and will contribute to the successful planning…
£24,654 - £39,150 a year
- To be successful you must have completed the initial Crime Investigators Development Programme (ICIDP) or equivalent (CID Foundation Course and be accredited…
Science & Technology Recruitment
- Liaises with sponsors, study team, Principal Investigators and internal departments to ensure accurate and timely protocol and amendment development and…
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Liaising with sponsors, study teams, principal investigators and internal departments to ensure accurate and timely protocol and amendment development and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.