Investigation Officer jobs in Hampshire
£31,875 - £33,732 a year
- Extract data using suitable applications for the Officer in the Case (OIC) to view.
- Be able to facilitate viewing of the data by the OIC and advise accordingly,…
- Undertake safety assurance and health checks across the fleet, including undertake of accident and incident investigations.
£19,911 a year
- Ensure that all Training Records, Accident reports and investigations are kept updated.
- Responsible for the coordination of the SHE Office, file management,…
£31,696 a year
- The USO's main tasks include providing advice to DACOS HQ and the Head of Business Services on all security matters, threat assessment and planning, security co…
£16.85 an hour
- Provide health and safety advice and support in reviewing incident reports and any subsequent investigations.
- What's involved with this role:
Momentum Recruitment LTD
£16.85 an hour
- Provide H&S advice and support in reviewing incident reports and any subsequent investigations.
- Momentum are currently recruiting a temporary Health and Safety…
£25,383 a year
- The role involves working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, handling a variety of multi-faceted tasks and dealing with conflicting priorities.
£28,785 - £30,507 a year
- Cyber Security Officer Job Summary and Person Specification.
- The Cyber Security Officer will have other delegated responsibilities from the Cyber Security…
- They are currently recruiting for a Food Safety Officer to undertake duties of inspection, investigation and enforcement relating to the relevant legislation,…
- You must be a serving police officer in a Home Office force.
- Co-ordinate and control appropriate front line responses and investigations, allocating resources,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.