Interior Design £30,000 jobs in London
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Assist with design and production information.
- Possess an enthusiastic interest in design and creativity.
- Review and comment on consultants’ designs in terms of brand alignment, appropriateness in design, budget and operational issues.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years Interior design Management experience with proven background of leading/motivating a team of 15+ individuals.
- Wayfair offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and decor across all styles and price points with superior customer service and inspiring interior…
£20 - £26 an hour
- This highly successful Interior Design company is looking for an uber organised Administrator to support their studio, assist with logistics on projects and…
- Interior designer or Architect, First Degree (Undergraduate) or equivalent.
- Job Family Group Description - Corporate and Store Planning:
South West London
£28,000 - £40,000 a year
- Contributing to design strategy, concept design and detailed working drawings.
- Responsibilities will include but not limited to design strategy, concept design…
£40,000 - £44,000 a year
- A degree in Interior Design.
- Perkins and Will London office is currently recruiting for a talented Senior Interior Designer with experience in corporate…
£40,000 - £70,000 a year
- Due to their continued expansion in the area they are looking to take on an experienced interior designer who has worked in high end residential houses and…
£46,423 - £55,932 a year
- As Year Leader for BA Interior and Spatial Design, you will assume responsibility for the academic leadership and management of the year/level and you will also…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.