Interior Design £20,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Perkins and Will London office are currently recruiting for talented Junior Interior Designers, with…
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- An interest in interior design.
- High level of IT skills, in particular familiarity with interior design project systems eg Estimac or EstiPC.
- Review and comment on consultants’ designs in terms of brand alignment, appropriateness in design, budget and operational issues.
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed an experience, interior or product design course, or equivalent experience.
- What exactly do you expect from me?
£40,000 - £70,000 a year
- Due to their continued expansion in the area they are looking to take on an experienced interior designer who has worked in high end residential houses and…
- If you are interested in this opportunity and want to know more information, please get in touch with our Interior Design specialist recruiter, Leah, on either…
- You have an education in interior design or architecture.
- Are you someone with a design background, CAD experience and experience of working in a retail…
- Interior designer or Architect, First Degree (Undergraduate) or equivalent.
- Job Family Group Description - Corporate and Store Planning:
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Architectural design, interior design and property management.
- Interior design experience is hugely advantageous.
- A passion for bespoke design solutions.
- Proven design experience within a similar high-end residential practice.
- Award winning and globally recognised for their luxury design work with offices in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.