Interior Design jobs in London
- Skyline are currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join one of our hospitality design clients in central London on a full time, permanent basis.
- This includes all phases from concept to layout design, architecture, interior design, art, furniture design and creation.
- What you will be doing ?
£40,000 a year
- Based from stunning offices in a beautiful residential area in North London, you will be supporting the CEO in what are exciting, modernising times for the…
£28,000 - £38,000 a year
- If this Middleweight Interior Design – Bespoke Residential Studio role is of interest;
- A bespoke architectural studio is looking for a Middleweight Interior…
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Project strategy, test fits, schematic plans and conceptual designs for schematic design, refine design…
£40,000 a year
- They will understand the clients needs and wants and be able to translate ideas innovatively via their flat work and 3D.
- Digital projects (animated videos and gifs – using After Effects);
- To support the Design Manager and design team in preparing high quality design work,…
- This person must be extremely competent on autocad and sketchup, with an experienced hand in high end/luxury bespoke F&B/restaurant design for major hotel…
- The TransferWise brand design team works with Marketing, Copy, Product, Design System, Creative and Buzz, and Paid Social teams to help deliver end-to-end brand…
- Deliver ‘clean sheet’ concept & production ready design solutions compatible with concurrent engineering exercises to the McLaren Design Process (MDP) & program…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.