Interior Design jobs in London
- Develop design skills to create inspirational designs and maximise your sales potential,.
- Great Sales and communication skills , Excellent customer service…
- Deliver layouts that maximise operational efficiency and deliver clear, easy to shop stores.
- Work seamlessly with Design and Retail colleagues to ensure each…
£20 - £26 an hour
- This highly successful Interior Design company is looking for an uber organised Administrator to support their studio, assist with logistics on projects and…
- Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution…
- Bachelors/Masters in Architecture, Interior Design or MEP Engineering.
- Design Oversight - Oversee effective planning and delivery of Pre-Design and Design…
Kitchens by Holloways
Now hiring at 67 Northcote Road,…
Now hiring at 99 Imperial Road,…
- Leading London based consultancy is seeking experienced Interior Designs – Recruitment Consultant to join their Architecture & Interiors Designs practice.
£9.52 an hour
- Ideally we are looking for experienced and creative retail sales professionals with an interest or background in art or interior design.
- The department works closely with the individual brands to provide tailor-made marketing strategies, collaborating with editorial and commercial teams to…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.