Interior Design jobs in London
£40,000 - £44,000 a year
- A degree in Interior Design.
- This will include concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials and furniture all to be.
- Skyline are currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join one of our hospitality design clients in central London on a full time, permanent basis.
- + Introduced to the process of preparing designs and drawings using project specifications and discipline-associated written and verbal instructions in…
twenty2degrees Design Partnership
- Hospitality design experience – Specifically Hotel Design.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience in Interior Design field (post qualification).
£220 a day
- The ideal candidate will be highly creative, able to sketch out concepts, proficient on AutoCAD as well as the Adobe Creative Suite and be confident in their…
£250 - £300 a week
- A bespoke high-end residential studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer for maternity cover contract with brilliant potential to go permanent for the…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- FRAME are currently recruiting for an Senior Interior Designer to work on Commercial and Residential projects in a dynamic studio that have been steered in to a…
£55,000 - £65,000 a year
- One of London’s top-tier workplace design practices is presently looking to appoint a proven Interior Designer with a pedigree of leading the design on £10…
- Develop designs according to client brief and expectation across design phases.
- Ensuring design intent is carried through on site.
- A relevant interior design or architecture degree.
- Good level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E.
- Commercial workplace experience is a MUST.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.