Interior Design jobs in London
You refined by:
- You have an education in interior design or architecture.
- This role is a full-time permanent contract, 39 hrs per week working 5 days over 7.
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Assist with design and production information.
- Ability to undertake on-going research of furniture systems…
- WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years Interior design Management experience with proven background of leading/motivating a…
- We are looking for someone who is a balanced all-rounder with a flair for interior design but a good understanding of technical detail.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- A passion for bespoke design solutions.
- Interior design experience is hugely advantageous.
- Seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant, with experience of…
- Review and give guidance for final layout plan, detailed drawings, interior design & FF&E specifications ensuring that it meets all client / technical,…
- Prepare specs, FTS sheets and proactively manage the Design administration.
- Actively contribute to design meetings.
- Strong experience in Sneaker Design.
£25,000 a year
- A real love of design;
- Excellent layout skills and experience with print design;
- Whether you are brainstorming creative concepts, or converting mock-ups into…
- Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution…
£20 - £26 an hour
- This highly successful Interior Design company is looking for an uber organised Administrator to support their studio, assist with logistics on projects and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.