Information Commissioner's Office jobs
£40,291 - £42,508 a year
- You will possess excellent communication skills enabling you to engage effectively with stakeholders including members of the public and the Information…
- Ability to use information, data and systems to monitor progress and identify key trends and themes.
- The post holder will ensure that positive relationships are…
Coram Children's Charity
£11,521 a year
- We offer an email advice line, online legal information and training.
- They will help to manage referrals into our EU Settlement Scheme project and – subject to…
£34,131 - £39,136 a year
- For more information see our website https://www.london.gov.uk/what-we-do/mayors-office-policing-and-crime-mopac/data-and-statistics.
- Further information about MOPAC can be found here.
- Chief Executive Officer – Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) 031854.
£30,845 - £38,373 a year
- Collaborate with these to share information, resources and support.
- The Ministry of Justice offers a flexible working system in many offices.
- The successful candidate will work closely with staff in the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) and Force Professional Standards Department and…
£38,813 - £42,683 a year
- For further information and details regarding the position please contact Sandy Jerrim, Senior Commissioner on 023 8029 603, in relation to the Domestic Abuse…
£26,317 - £28,785 a year
- Working in a busy office environment you will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise efficiently to ensure information shared…
£24,785 - £26,148 a year
- Undertaking general office duties as required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with the ability to think…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.