Ict Technician jobs in Leicester
£21,144 - £23,112 a year
- Contract Type: 30 hours per week term time only (39 weeks).
- Ideally the successful applicant would have an understanding of the impact of hearing loss and…
- Each dealership has a comprehensive range of DAF and TRP parts stock supported by emergency overnight availability from DAF.
- 8-4:30 mon-fri with 30 min break.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You will provide first line support across the business helping with support issues but also work with the group IT Manager to develop a robust system.
East Midlands Shared Services
- Fixed Term for up to: 30 hours per week term time only (39 weeks).
- Ideally the successful applicant would have an understanding of the impact of hearing loss…
- As one of our apprentices, you will also have access to our online portal that will provide you with information and technical guidance, as well as links to the…
Eurofins UK Forensic Services
£16,500 a year
- To work within a busy laboratory environment dealing with internal/external customers ensuring our excellent customer service is upheld.
- The IT technician role is to provide efficient, effective and customer-friendly ICT network engineering support services to all users within the school.
£137 a week
- Current: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprenticeship.
- The Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprenticeship is designed to train and develop apprentices in…
£156 a week
- Duties will include investigation, repair and service of vehicles, producing estimates and carrying out diagnostics.
- Assisting with MOT’s on Kia vehicles.
- To diagnose, repair and service the range of products in accordance with work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.