IT Support Technician jobs in Oxford
- The IT Support Technician role contributes towards the day-to-day delivery of our IT Support service to our users.
- Skills you’ll use every day:
£20,000 a year
- Experience as an IT Hardware Support Technician or Similar.
- An IT Degree or previous IT Support experience would be desirable.
£21,000 a year
- What’s in it for you:
- Assisting maintenance technicians with repairing and replacing plant.
- This process technician role will involve but not be limited to:
- Job Title: Research and Development Technician.
- It is one of several Technicians who conduct and perform scientific experiments and monitor, record and report…
- We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician who is a team player with excellent communication skills with a can do attitude.
- Job Title: Automation Support Technician.
- Create/document test procedures and support production build instructions.
- Knowledge – what it would be good to have.
£23,100 a year
- Occasionally you'll support our supply chain with stock related tasks, checking for delivery errors and arranging returns.
- So what are we looking for?
Waddesdon Church of England School
- Support students with exhibitions and mounting where appropriate.
- To provide high quality technical support across the Art Department.
- Previous relevant experience of working in a IT Infrastructure & Support Technician role or similar.
- Offering support to the IT Infrastructure & Support Manager…
Kingspan Environmental Plc
- Remote Support via TeamViewer and Citrix Director.
- A good general IT knowledge and skills.
- Helpdesk work - First Line Support via Email, Phone and Helpdesk…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.