Hydrogen Group £40,000 jobs
You refined by:
£35,845 - £49,553 a year
- We welcome applications from people in all diversity groups.
- Applications are sought from candidates working in hydrogen energy, who have a proven track record…
- Cryogenic storage and handling of Liquid Hydrogen (LH2).
- This may take the form of mentoring at a one-to-one level or through performing wider knowledge sharing…
- + Knowledge of new fuels and technologies – e.g. hydrogen.
- We are seeking an experienced Senior / Principal Consultant to join an established Sustainable…
- With extensive experience in the design and construction of large scale industrial gas plants, we provide a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions to…
£52,075 - £58,800 a year
- The work in the Hydrogen Heating Team is interesting, intellectually challenging and varied.
- The Hydrogen Heating team is currently working with a group of…
- To meet increasing demand for our products and services we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Plant Process Engineers to provide…
- CSA Group Standards Division has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager, Alternative Energy Vehicles r eporting to the Director, Standards – Gas Sector.
- Data / Insights – pooling knowledge within the group.
- Supporting three year business models and driving working groups on specific goals.
- Head of CCS and Hydrogen.
- As our Head of CCS and Hydrogen, you will develop and implement the strategy for our Hydrogen (H2) and Carbon Capture Utilisation and…
- Relevant design experience of ammonia, sulphur, gasification, hydrocarbons, hydrogen would be an advantage.
- Candidates will work with a diverse group of design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.