Hunter Savage jobs
£40,000 - £70,000 a year
- Assisting with the process, co-ordination and project management of matters.
- At the forefront of the latest technologies.
- Play a key role in the development of production-ready client solutions.
- Define evolution of client solutions.
- The successful Recruitment/Resourcing professional will work closely with senior Leaders across the business, developing effective practices in succession…
- Outbound sales calls to develop new business opportunities.
- Sourcing new business opportunities via lead generation activities.
- This is a new, permanent stand-alone HR job and an excellent opportunity to build the HR function within a highly successful business.
- Providing admin support to fee earners.
- Preparing files, dealing with phonecalls.
- Travel bookings and event organisation.
- Due to continued success and a maternity absence, our leading manufacturing client in County Tyrone (Cookstown) wishes to recruit an experienced HR Generalist…
- Reporting into the London Head Office with a dotted local reporting line, this is a diverse and challenging role, best suited to an HR Manager who has previous…
- Due to increased workflow, our Client, a large public service employer in the Greater Belfast area, wishes to recruit an experienced Recruitment Officer,…
£15.28 an hour
- Initially 3-4 months duration with possibility of a further extension.
- Preparation of documents including drafting and compiling emails and letters.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.