Hunter Savage jobs
- The successful Training Officer will report to the Learning & Development Manager and provide administrative support for L&D initiatives, training plans and…
- Working with the latest cyber security and compliance software they are seeking to find the latest addition to their Cloud Operations team.
- Supervising and overseeing the strategy, activities and processes for experienced hires and volume, graduate campaigns is critical to the business and the…
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Provide effective, high quality administrative support.
- Some PA duties, event organisation, travel bookings and diary management.
- They will also benefit from some of the best salaries in the market.
- On the corporate side they will assist other offices with a range of corporate M & A…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Potential for training contract in 2021.
- Disposals & acquisitions of both commercial and new-build residential property.
- This position will focus on creating an effortless customer experience by integrating all business applications and working collaboratively will all areas of…
- The main purpopse of this job involves the processing of day to day transactions within the accounting function including:
- Petty cash - Managing cash requests.
- Responsible for supporting end to end recruitment and selection activities, including liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Log health and safety paperwork.
- The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for the day to day activities supporting recruitment, inductions and employee relations activities across the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.