Hunter Savage jobs
You refined by:
- The Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between the Parts and Services function and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet…
£55,000 - £57,000 a year
- SME for systems review project.
- SME on project risks, costs & quality measures.
- Act as technical architect in the development of technical specification.
- East Belfast location with car parking on site.
- Keeping up to date legal records and typing and filing legal documents.
- Initially 6 months duration with possibility of a further extension.
- The successful applicant will develop, manage, monitor and evaluate procurement policies…
- 12 month contract with possible extension.
- Hunter Savage Accountancy & Finance are recruiting on behalf of a private sector client based in Banbridge to appoint…
- Temporary on-going contract with likelihood of permanency.
- This role is pivotal in providing monthly management accounts, directing and managing staff and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.