House Sitting jobs
£18.50 an hour
- Up to £18.50 per hour depending on experience (Plus paid breaks).
- £2.00 per hour overtime enhancement / £1.50 per hour weekend enhancement.
- We are looking for someone with a charismatic and energetic personality, someone with plenty of drive who can truly make this role their own, who ideally is…
- The role will report into the Head of Product, sitting in the CTO function as, often times, the work can be quite technical in its nature.
North West Care and Support
- We require community care workers for a specialised sitting service in Cityside, L\'derry.
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided in our…
Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd
- Excellent in-house role working on varied client focussed b2b events, from business breakfasts to gala dinners - fast paced corporate based near St Pauls.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training.
- Ensure that a monthly stock audit is carried out on the 1st of every month for any vehicle sitting in New Car…
£27,000 - £35,000 a year
- We are in the business of solving customer’s storage needs whether it’s a family looking to move house or a student on summer break, our customers make it…
- Key collaborator with the in-house paid media team.
- Discovery is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to own planning and management of Eurosport Player’s…
- Reporting to the Head of Legal Practice, you will handle a case load of professional indemnity claims against a variety of professionals but also have the…
£17.71 an hour
- Paid in house Palliative Care Training, which includes 5 days comprehensive and mandatory face to face and online training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.