You refined by:
£26.70 - £71.25 an hour
- Healthcare at home calls for Registered Nurses who are competent, professional and confident to work without the support teams of a major medical institution.
- This support can include teaching patients and families to manage their own care at home.
- Other patients are able to manage their own care at home via a feeding…
- Advinia Healthcare are a private healthcare provider and currently have 37 nursing and residential homes across the UK.
- Your duties as a Nurse will include:
£17.51 an hour
- Ensure that residents received planned or urgent healthcare whenever required.
- Prior experience within a care or nursing home is desirable, if you do not have…
£19.25 an hour
- A 14 bedroom intermediate care centre adjoins the home.
- Professionalism and resilienceCaring for our resident’s psychological and social well-being can be…
£29,600 - £39,500 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join an award-winning healthcare provider in one of their lovely…
- Here at Preswylfa Care Home we are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate Night Nurse to join our team of care professionals.
- Do you want flexible work?
£16 - £19 an hour
- Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services.
- My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Elite Healthcare Recruitment is a healthcare consultancy business serving the healthcare industry.
- At Elite Healthcare Recruitment, we work with a wide range of…
LNR Future Solutions
£16.50 an hour
- The home is part of one of the leading private healthcare companies and offers fantastic training and progression opportunities.
Be the first to see new Healthcare at Home jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.