Healthcare £50,000 jobs
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- The safety recommendations we make aim to improve healthcare systems and processes in order to reduce risk and improve safety.
- We anticipate there will be a need in the weeks to come to also ask for support from retired clinicians who have different experience or a background outside of…
- You will join a leading healthcare equity research team with one of the broadest coverage universes.
- Also to collaborate with the Pharma, Biotech and Medtech…
- In this role you will be responsible for leading a program of regulatory projects and initiatives which span across core consumer healthcare product…
£55,000 a year
- Salary: Up to £55,000 (dependant on experience and current base), Plus 35 days' holiday, Bonus, Laptop, Phone, Double Matched Pension (up to 10%), Company Car,…
£62,400 - £78,000 a year
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to review 3rd party’s technology development strategy using patent portfolio analysis and product prediction techniques…
- One of Bupa’s key goals is to provide readily accessible, high quality, affordable healthcare for our members.
- Communicate final decisions to the PDT team.
- And performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
- Substantive understanding of key healthcare policy and business issues.
- Support the Biopharma business leadership through the development and implementation of…
- We are part of the Client Technology group, responsible for Production Services.
- With a follow the sun support model we provide 24/7 coverage of critical Client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.