£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- You will be expected to actively engage patient’s carers in the care process and liaise with other professionals involved in the patients care.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundatio...
King's Lynn PE30
Have previously worked in a healthcare setting? Are you currently on placement during university study or have you recently retired from the NHS? If so we…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- If you are a registered Nurse you will also be eligible to receive weekly bank pay for bank-only contracts and as a minimum would receive mid-point on the…
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- The Associate Practitioner will carry out tasks associated with the pre-analytical preparation of specimens, analysis of a limited range of tests as well as the…
£25,100 - £31,649 a year
- In addition to general laboratory work, the successful candidate may be expected to carry out preliminary data analysis and reporting.
- A tailored training programme will be provided with benefits such as weekly pay and enrolment onto the NHS pension scheme.
The Language Business
£23,750 a year
- English , German OR French to mother tongue standard + a fluent 2nd language from either English, German, Dutch, French, Japanese, Arabic.
- Our dedicated Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Thematic Research team review relevant ESG topics and publishes reports on the issues and megatrends…
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- The safety recommendations we make aim to improve healthcare systems and processes in order to reduce risk and improve safety.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.