- Our dedicated Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Thematic Research team review relevant ESG topics and publishes reports on the issues and megatrends…
South West London and St George's Mental Health NH...
£13.30 an hour
- Please be aware if shortlisted, you will need to completed a Math and English assessment.
£21,446 - £24,107 a year
- Healthcare Assistant Band 3 - Part Time vacancies (x2).
- They must be motivated team players with good all round communication skills.
- For those with medical and/or health/life science interest and background who want to explore the research field, travel the UK, and be part of a team bringing…
- We have a fast track recruitment process in place so that you can commence work as quickly as possible and you will be paid on a weekly basis.
£24,210 - £25,615 a year
- The Networks Administrative Officer will work closely with the Diversity and Inclusion Lead to provide the full range of administrative support to the Trust’s…
£22,729 - £24,941 a year
- A range of tasks will be performed, including working as part of a team to perform routine processing of samples and update databases using laboratory IT…
- Media monitoring – media scanning and report development on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Preparation of client status reports.
£22,478 - £23,810 a year
- You will need to be able to prioritise, work under pressure and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will join a leading healthcare equity research team with one of the broadest coverage universes.
- Also to collaborate with the Pharma, Biotech and Medtech…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.