- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
£17,706 a year
- Spire Edinburgh Hospitals – have an exciting opportunity for a full time Health Care Assistant to join our fantastic Diagnostic Imaging Team, working across…
£8.71 - £9.30 an hour
- Administrator | Pre-Assessment | £8.71 to £9.30 per hour DOE | Roundhay | Part-Time 25 Hours per week - Afternoons.
- Offer an outstanding customer service.
- HCA/Healthcare Assistant | Theatres | Nottingham/Tollerton | Permanent/Full-Time.
- Assisting the Theatre team in the provision of exemplary patient care.
- Essential qualifications and training required: Good organisational, administrative and clerical skills, excellent customer service skills and basic computer…
- The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full…
- Carry out daily charging of patient services and consultant fees onto computerised hospital patient administration system and liaise with relevant departments…
- Assisting the Cardiology team in the provision of exemplary patient care.
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients.
- Main responsibilities: To prepare clinic lists and patient notes, carry out audio typing for consultants as required, handle patient enquiries, liaising as…
- Previous experience in a clinical healthcare setting is essential.
- You will be required undertake a wide variety of tasks to assist in Outpatients such as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.