You refined by:
£19,020 a year
We have opportunities for reliable, enthusiastic, patient centred and caring individuals to join our Bank Healthcare Support Worker team! The desired…
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- A passion for delivering high quality patient care.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to deliver safe, effective and compassionate…
South West London and St George's Mental Health NH...
£13.30 an hour
- Please be aware if shortlisted, you will need to completed a Math and English assessment.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundatio...
King's Lynn PE30
Have previously worked in a healthcare setting? Are you currently on placement during university study or have you recently retired from the NHS? If so we…
£20,369 a year
- As an E1 Administration Officer you will be tasked with providing administrative support to a standard that ensures the appropriate delivery of primary…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- They demonstrate this through excellent communication, strong organisational skills and their innovative and flexible approaches to care which help us to…
- A tailored training programme will be provided with benefits such as weekly pay and enrolment onto the NHS pension scheme.
- You will need to have the care certificate or be student nurse to be considered for this opportunity, ideally you will have community experience.
£21,446 - £24,107 a year
- Healthcare Assistant Band 3 - Part Time vacancies (x2).
- They must be motivated team players with good all round communication skills.
£18,005 a year
- We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and hardworking individuals to assist in providing a clean, safe and sustainable future.
- 6 months fixed term contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.