Sort by: relevance -
Health £20,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
MSB Recruitment Ltd
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Taking lead on-site responsible for all health and safety, programming of works, procurement and allocation, management of staff and sub-contractors, liaising…
- With responsibility for the supervision of a number of site personnel including subcontractors, the Site Manager will ensure all site personnel carry out their…
Jark Cambridge Ltd
£48,000 - £55,000 a year
- If you are number one Site Manager who has delivered projects from conception to completion within the commercial, education, leisure, health or industrial…
Premises Recruitment Ltd
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Maintaining health and safety, environmental and quality control procedures.
- Commercial, Education, Industrial, Health and Care, Private and Social Housing,…
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- The site manager will be responsible for ensuring all work carried out on sight is completed in line with health & safety regulations and the co-ordination of…
£250 a day
- Commitment to Health and Safety (risk, financial, legal, environment, etc.).
- Undertake all aspects of Health & safety and undertake on site safety inspections…
R.T.L Group Ltd
- This role will be to look after 2 projects.
- 1 in Stanmore, 1 in Wimbledon.
- The schemes will involve structural steel for new build residential and leisure…
£240 - £270 a day
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are upheld at all times and document any infringements.
- Site Manager – Main Contractor.
- Hotel Project (extension and refurb).
- Proactively manage all aspects of health and safety, ensure all records are kept up to date.
- RedBeagle Recruitment are supporting a Construction.
- Managing health and safety on site.
- Our client is looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their team in London.
- The Site Manager will be expected to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.