Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
You refined by:
£29,782 a year
- You’ll be experienced in managing complex workloads with competing deadlines, and a good understanding of the CQC and/or Health and Social Care.
£26,819 a year
- The post holder will also be equipped to provide low level mental health support.
- The person is at the centre of holistic care planning across organisations…
£23,953 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Scouting Information Adviser to join our team based in Chingford.
- About the Scouting Information Adviser role:
£34,961 - £42,010 a year
- Hounslow CAMHS (Mental Health Support Team).
- Recruit to Train CAMHS CBT Mental Health Practitioner.
- The post- holder will attend required taught and self-study…
£39,543 - £41,466 a year
- X2 full time 35 hours and x1 part time 17.5 hours.
- X1 permanent and x2 temporary for 12 months.
- Salary will be pro rated for part time post.
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- We are current looking for a Healthcare Assistant to join our busy friendly team in the Fertility Centre.
- You will be working as part of multidisciplinary team…
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- We are looking for a Clerical Officer to support the Diagnostic Imaging Department on a full time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all…
£23,213 a year
- Health Education England is committed to recruiting the best person for the job, based solely on their ability and individual merit as measured against the…
£25,000 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mental Health Act/Compliance Administrator to join our team to ensure compliance with MHA 1983 Regulations, MHA 1983…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.