You refined by:
Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
£24,779 - £27,449 a year
- This is a key safety system in St Mungo’s and you would be making a real contribution to staff safety.
- As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for all…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£31,596 - £37,653 a year
- Transforming lives through excellent education.
- Walks of life, creating and advancing social justice, social mobility.
- You will be expected to work over.
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- The Medical Records Clerical Officer will be responsible for the daily retrieval, preparation, delivery and filing of patient health records required for…
£23,953 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Scouting Information Adviser to join our team based in Chingford.
- About the Scouting Information Adviser role:
- Possess a passion for health improvement.
- Experience of working as a Health Trainer will be considered.
- You will be responsible for delivering 1:1 and group…
£39,543 - £41,466 a year
- Job type: x2 full time 35 hours and x1 part time 17.5 hours.
- Closing date: Sunday 17 November 2019.
- Contract Type: x1 permanent and x2 temporary for 12 months.
£369 a week
- As part of the Support and Well-Being Service, the post holder will deliver a need led service both in sheltered schemes and within community.
£29,782 a year
- You’ll be experienced in managing complex workloads with competing deadlines, and a good understanding of the CQC and/or Health and Social Care.
£34,961 - £42,010 a year
- Department: Hounslow CAMHS (Mental Health Support Team).
- Job Title: Recruit to Train CAMHS CBT Mental Health Practitioner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.