Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
You refined by:
£41,715 a year
- Wellbeing Advisers will deliver a range of innovative interventions and activities to promote positive student health and wellbeing across the University,…
£25,267 a year
- The team operates from 2 sites in Enfield to provide a wide range of substance misuse services to local residents including, substitute prescribing, community…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Substance misuse with co-existing mental health needs (dual diagnosis).
- Autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) - with co-occurring mental health needs.
- Home to School Transport - Passenger Assistants x approx.
- We are currently recruiting for Transport Passenger Assistants to work in our home to school transport…
- Support the service delivery of Health Assessments to customers.
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline.
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays.
£30,401 - £39,101 a year
- They will contribute to the investigation and management of a full range of health protection incidents (including outbreaks of diseases such as meningitis, and…
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- Please note this is not a Mental Health Support Workers Role.
- As a Community Health Support Worker you will be required to visit both male and female clients in…
- Triage patients that present with minor symptoms.
- Spending time accurately assembling and processing prescriptions.
£9.50 an hour
- The candidate we are looking for is;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and have the ability to work…
- You will be pioneering early intervention work which has emerged out of the government’s December 2017 plans: Transforming Children and Young People’s Mental…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.