Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
£29,016 - £33,688 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal.
£29,145 - £34,624 a year
- 37.5 hours over 3 days per week.
- £29,145 - £34,624 (this salary is inclusive of your Recruitment and Retention bonus of £3600 for 12 months).
- Liase with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care;
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Ophthalmology department is offering an exciting opportunity for a positive and outgoing staff nurse to work within outpatients, day surgery and outreach…
£18 - £35 an hour
- We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses RGN in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability…
- To be conversant with Hospital policy, rules and procedures governing the Health, Safety and Welfare aspects of his/her work and working environment.
£27,374 - £29,250 a year
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation…
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced and committed Registered Nurse to join our fantastic team of staff in our Nursing department.
£26,600 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and assertive Registered Nurse to join our friendly ward team based at Pinehill.
£36,504 a year
- Administering medication and supporting people with their health needs.
- Closing date: 29 November 2019.
- Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.