Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
- Wipro Digital collaborates with clients to deliver customer-centered digital transformation.
- Wipro Digital is seeking a sales leader that can lead new business…
£120 a day
- Health and Social Care qualifications i.e. NVQ level 2 or 3 is desirable.
- We are a small, family run domiciliary care company that provide care to adults in…
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- Reduced gym rates at a number of local health clubs/gyms.
- PAM life: our online personal health management resource which allows staff to set goals, track…
£11 - £12 an hour
- A relevant paediatric health care or nursing qualification (or equivalent).
- To be part of a specialist community based care coordination service for children…
£22,558 - £25,729 a year
- Youth Support Worker in Charge.
- Opportunities in Stevenage, Dacorum, Welwyn Hatfield, North Herts and Broxbourne.
- 4 evenings per week, 52 weeks per year.
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
- Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 + Bonus & Excellent Benefits.
- Service Desk Advisor needed for a fast-growing Managed Services Provider based in Hertfordshire, with…
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- They offer paid sick leave, 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, generous pension, health cover, gym membership, firm-wide bonus and study support.
£25,000 a year
- Awareness of, and adherence to, on-site Health & Safety requirements.
- My clients are looking for a first class front of house administrator to cover reception…
£25,000 a year
- My client is looking for a first-class front of house Property Administrator to cover reception and take on marketing duties, working for a world class property…
- Relevant experience, a good working knowledge of Health Safety & Environment regulations.
- Expertise of Occupational Safety and Health and Environment legal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.