Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
£18,791 - £20,038 a year
- We are keen to hear from those with skills, knowledge or experience in sports, arts, media, music, outdoor education, The Duke of Edinburgh Award, health issues…
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles, maintaining stock levels in both the shop and yard areas to a high standard of Health, Safety and neatness.
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- Salary of between £23,000 - £27,000 DOE pro rata.
- 30 days’ holiday pro rata, plus Bank Holidays.
- Day off for International Women’s Day.
£8.93 an hour
- Our transformation plans over the next 12 months will include further integration with primary care, unplanned care models and a greater emphasis on population…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- In addition to salary pension contributions, private health cover, car allowance/mileage and 26 days holiday are also provided.
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Advise on Health and Safety Files / Operating & Maintenance Manuals.
- You will have strong knowledge of CDM Regulations and other Health, Safety and…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- With a variety of your own project types as well as being involved in high complex projects you can be excited at the fact as a Research Manager at this agency…
£150 a day
- One of my health sector clients based across Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire are currently looking for multiple experienced IT Deployment Engineer's to join them…
£120 a day
- Health and Social Care qualifications i.e. NVQ level 2 or 3 is desirable.
- We are a small, family run domiciliary care company that provide care to adults in…
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- Hold a level 3 NVQ or QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Company: Metropolitan Care Services Limited.
- The post-holder will be responsible for all aspects of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.