Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- The Health Improvement Specialist is responsible for providing evidence-based advice, training and support to community-based health improvement services and…
£17,652 a year
- HPFT provides services for Adult Mental Health, Learning Disability and Adolescent Mental Health problems.
- Applicants should have some experience of working in…
ENGIE - Brixton
£10.55 an hour
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures.
- To adhere to Health and Safety Booklet.
- We are currently recruiting a Cleaning Operative to be based at Lambeth in…
£18,791 - £20,038 a year
- We are keen to hear from those with skills, knowledge or experience in sports, arts, media, music, outdoor education, The Duke of Edinburgh Award, health issues…
£9.74 - £10.54 an hour
- We support Adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities some require support to work towards independence and some have complex needs including physical and…
Pathways Care Group UK
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- Employee Support Helpline - You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial…
- You'll also play a pivotal role in our warehouse, carefully picking and packing products ready for daily deliveries whilst strictly adhering to Company Health…
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practices.
- To ensure adherence to all policies and procedures including…
- A competitive pay structure – increasing the more qualified you are/become with formal qualifications in Health and Social Care (Adults).
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- Occupational Health & Disclosure Barring Service Checks: The appointment will be subject to clearance from the Occupational Health Department and the DBS.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.