Health £15,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
- Location: London - Edmonton - 4-6 South Mall N9 0TN.
- This is a full time role.
- You will be required to work 35 hours a week.
- What will you be doing?
£69,118 a year
- We are looking for professionals from across primary (including early years) and secondary schools.
- Leadership experience will be essential; you might be a…
£22,847 - £26,350 a year
- Personal circumstances typically involve poverty, unsuitable housing, separation, family conflict, domestic abuse, substance misuse, mental health and…
£17,316 a year
- To work co-operatively with children's services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children young…
£21,353 - £21,582 a year
- PHE is an operationally autonomous executive agency of the Department of Health and Social Care.
- It does this through world-class science, knowledge and…
£31,759 - £39,493 a year
- Familiarity with public health issues, the NHS and health policy is advantageous.
- Working as part of a dedicated content team, the post holder will be…
£11.01 an hour
- Could you help us inspire Londoners to support our cause at Ernö Goldfinger’s house?
- ‘Please note that the salary advertised is inclusive of an additional Inner…
£10.10 an hour
- Deliver all sessions safely, being responsible for the health and safety of all attendees.
- In Morden Hall Park this role sits within our Visitor Operations…
£27,228 - £29,741 a year
- Salary: £27,228 to £29,741 per annum.
- Contract Type: Full time, Fixed term until March 2021.
- You will also provide our employees and managers with professional…
£69,118 - £74,118 a year
- As a Subject Lead, you will act as Ofsted’s highly credible expert in their subject, leading a range of work that promotes knowledge and insight within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.