Health jobs in Enfield EN1
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- You will be responsible to carry out weekly Health and Safety checks within the building.
- To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of each young person and…
- Family planning (and sexual health) education;
- Ensuring Look Ahead Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all time and to uphold all health and safety…
£21,199 a year
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning.
- Find your place with us and help change lives.
- We particularly welcome applications from people with experience of using mental health services.
- We deliver this care in community hospitals, health centres,…
£20,402 a year
- Experience of working or supporting people within the mental health field.
- At Certitude we are proud of our history of supporting people with complex mental…
£11 - £14 an hour
- We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients…
£8.86 an hour
- Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism, with challenging behaviour or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning and coaching, this…
- We support an array of clients from learning disabilities, dementia, autism, mental health, brain injuries and challenging behaviour.
- 24 hour on call service.
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma.
- We are looking for Support Workers to join our new team.
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply).
£8.84 an hour
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications.
Be the first to see new Health jobs in Enfield EN1
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.