Health jobs in Enfield EN1
- Liase with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care;
£29,145 - £34,624 a year
- 37.5 hours over 3 days per week.
- £29,145 - £34,624 (this salary is inclusive of your Recruitment and Retention bonus of £3600 for 12 months).
£29,016 - £33,688 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal.
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Private health insurance, discounted gym membership and…
£26,600 a year
- Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment…
£37,187 a year
- Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to work in Great Baddow, Chelmsford.
£16 an hour
- £36,608 (*based on 44 hours per week).
- Claremont Road, Cricklewood, London NW2 1TU.
- To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC…
£27,300 - £30,000 a year
- We are recruiting for qualified Nurses, either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), to work in a specialist Forensic Mental…
£32,000 - £36,000 a year
- Health Promotion and well being.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse to join a 10 bed inpatient female hospital.
Absolute Solutions Group
£17,185 - £19,094 a year
- Registered Nurse / Letchworth / Up to £20000 /Permanent / Health and Care.
- Absolute Health & Care operates as both an Employment Agency & an Employment Business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.