Health jobs in Enfield EN1
£21,500 a year
- We have over 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding.
- You will use your great delegation skills to get the…
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- The post holder will need to demonstrate their understanding of Health & Safety policies, Fire Regulations, and other policies and legislation relevant to a…
£26,807 - £34,966 a year
- Here, you could be doing anything from producing reports, doing building checks, advising Duty Managers and ensuring compliance with health, safety and fire…
- Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- What’s in it for you?
TGI Fridays UK
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Everything feels better on a Friday.
- We often refer to the Fridays family.
- As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you can expect a highly competitive salary,…
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- Their experienced teams of Chefs prepare all of the dishes from fresh, using carefully…
£23,360 a year
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with…
- An understand of property legislation, contracts and Health and safety requirement will be advantageous for this role.
- The ideal manager will have:
Mandeville Recruitment Group
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Compliance with all Health & Safety policies and legislation.
- Assistant Manager – Watford – 20k-£26k + £1k bonus & Benefits.
Waltham Cross EN8
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Including management of the store team, health and safety, stock, product quality, marketing initiatives, sales targets and store financial controls to increase…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.