Health jobs in Enfield EN1
- Private health and dental cover.
- The Role in a Nutshell.
- Outstanding annual salary based on experience – we can talk more about this at interview.
Mandeville Recruitment Group
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- You will be responsible for liasing with clients – usually property developers , and ensuring that all refits are on track, that Health and Safety issues are…
£33,000 a year
- Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within an Adolescent Unit based in Southgate, London.
- In this key role you'll ensure domestic appliances are repaired and serviced in line with our high standards and health and safety regulations.
- Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Optometrist to become a…
£72,000 a year
- 4-6 session Salaried GP, Southgate Area, £72,000 FTE.
- Please read on to discover more about a superb opportunity to join a surgery commutable from Barnet and…
£40,000 a year
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing.
- Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Ward Manager to work within a Child Adolescent Mental Health…
- In this key role you'll ensure gas domestic appliances are repaired and serviced in line with our high standards and health and safety regulations.
- Whilst the accounts you will be managing span the whole county, the ideal candidate will be based within an hour of North West London.
£27,000 a year
- Speech and Language Therapist – Mental health.
- Compass Associates are delighted to be advertising for a Speech and Language Therapist for a specialist learning…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.