Health jobs in Enfield EN1
Mandeville Recruitment Group
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- You will be responsible for liasing with clients – usually property developers , and ensuring that all refits are on track, that Health and Safety issues are…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- The Office Coordinator role is working for a Global FMCG company based in North London.
- Key responsibilities for the Office Coordinator - Global FMCG company -…
£22,000 a year
- Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with a progressive publishing organisation in North London.
- Due to growth in the events part of the business, they are…
£31,548 - £33,291 a year
- Full knowledge of relevant legislation relating to all categories of insurance claims from; Highways Act 1958, Health and Safety at Work Acts, pre-action…
£31,371 - £37,849 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Coventry Children's Disability Team as a social worker.
- The Social Worker role involves completing assessments to…
Flow Recruitment Ltd
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- To support the manager in carrying out their responsibilities in the day-to-day running of the nursery - ensuring compliance with registration and legislative…
- Be qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) or eligible to register.
- Full time / Part time: Full Time.
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£40,000 - £48,000 a year
- A self-motivated individual with passion about Dementia and Mental health is ideal.
- Deputy Nursing Home Manager, North London.
- Brilliant day hours of 37.5hrs;
Proud To Care North London
- Essential Skills, Experience & Attitude: A minimum of six months previous experience supporting someone with a brain injury, neurological or mental health…
£33,000 a year
- Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within an Adolescent Unit based in Southgate, London.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.