Health jobs in Enfield EN1
£24,799 - £26,999 a year
- You will determine the available options and pathways for resolving threats of homelessness, manage service user expectations whilst working with them…
£24,799 - £33,799 a year
- A Leadership Role to Challenge and Inspire.
- Over two years, our graduate scheme will strengthen your citizen focus, leadership, commercial, influencing and…
£24,799 - £29,636 a year
- This opportunity is to provide cover for a team member whilst she is on maternity leave.
- YC Hertfordshire LDD Team provides a range of specialist services for…
Clean Slate Training & Employment
£25,500 - £27,500 a year
- Clean Slate delivers training (money and employment workshops) and support (peer-led outreach) while Quids in!
- ‘3 Bs’ money skills training workshops.
£23,818 - £26,464 a year
- Benefits: 27 days’ holiday; buy and sell annual leave programme; Perkbox; health cash plan and more.
- Our team in Ealing is looking for an enthusiastic and…
£22 - £25 an hour
- Fitness and Well-being TeachersWe are looking for Tutors to teach adult learners in the Hertford area.
- Fitness and Well-being- Mindfulness- Fitness for Over 50s…
- Registered Adult Nurse, or dual registration Adult & Mental Health or Registered Sick Children Nurse.
- Telephone Triage opportunities for General/Paediatric…
- Outstanding Opportunities for GPs - Hertfordshire.
- What can we offer you?
- We are looking for motivated GPs to support the delivery of the Integrated Urgent Care…
£20,344 a year
- Under the guidance of the Business Support Manager you will provide administrative support across the Public Health Department.
- Benefits of Working for HCC:
£38,000 a year
- Benefits including stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance and private health cover.
- We are currently looking for an Executive PA to join us on a fixed-term…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.