Health jobs in Enfield EN1
£24,000 - £25,000 a year
- Manage and maintain the health and safety of the buildings to comply with all legislative requirements.
- Working with a leading HA and Charity, the main purpose…
£31,000 - £33,000 a year
- Work with vulnerable customers within supported living and those who are living under difficult circumstances such as mental health issues, drug and alcohol…
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Law degree (or conversion) required, with a completed LPC preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law essential.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the…
£21,000 - £25,000 a year
- My client is a large law firm based in central London.
- As the Facilities Assistant your duties will include:
- Sorting, processing, distributing all incoming post…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Comprehensive bonus package including private health and eye care.
- The client is a very successful start up business within the shipping industry based in East…
£24,500 - £25,000 a year
- Top multinational firm based in their Watford office.
- Paralegal. Key responsibilities include legal research, assisting fee earners and general administrative…
- The client is a leading charitable organisation that is focused on improving health and care for all people.
- Work closely with the Chief Investment Officer.
- Top London firm with expertise in corporate law.
- Responsibilities include conducting legal research, assisting fee earners and other administrative tasks.
£35,000 - £39,000 a year
- Understanding of homelessness, mental health and homeless prevention.
- A leading Housing Association who are seeking Area Managers with experience within Housing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.