Health jobs in Enfield EN1
You refined by:
- We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike.
- The ability to work well in a team.
£9.20 an hour
- Smile Everyday - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online well-being tools.
- Cromwell Hospital – Based from Kensington.
- About the area you’ll be working in.
- We’re an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington,…
- Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 2pm.
- We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition.
£9.50 an hour
- Smile Everyday - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools.
- Activity Coordinator – Hatfield Peverel Lodge -.
- Ultimately, that’s what it’s all about:
- What’s in it for you?
- A competitive pay rate and benefits that include:
£13.19 an hour
- We are continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep us at the forefront of clinical advancement.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
- Full Time 37.5 Hours per week.
- The benefits available to our customers include;
- The Provider Systems Team is responsible for ensuring Provider data and systems…
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line.
- You’ll provide advice to Occupational Health Advisers, Occupational Health Practice Nurses and…
- In this role, you will assist the Programme Manager in leading, defining and managing delivery of large, strategic and/or complex Business Programmes comprising…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.