Sort by: relevance -
£26,000 a year
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- You’ll build Line Managers’ confidence to manage HR challenges effectively, ensuring colleague care is…
- Conduct training for supervisors on HR related policies.
- Ability to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Create and maintain personnel files for all new starters, adhering to Data Protection guidelines.
- Provide new starter P45s and HMRC New Starter Checklists to…
- As you progress through your placement, you will provide first-line HR information to our employees, volunteers and managers, bridging the administrative…
- Be the first point of contact for MI and Reporting requests from the HR team or internal clients, working closely with the HR L&D administrator to ensure ad-hoc…
- It goes without saying that you'll be passionate about all things HR, people and have a relevant HR qualification.
- Believe that you can make the difference?
£27,000 a year
- HR or business related degree.
- "The HR Graduate Programme has given me the opportunity to work in a range of roles in HR, from Recruitment and Development to…
- Contributes to the HR Intranet pages.
- To support the HR function in the delivery of key HR projects.
- Provides guidance, support and coaching to HR Coordinator…
£24,000 - £45,000 a year
- You’ll be accountable for managing a designated unit's client relationship and provisioning HR support of the more complex and high risk people policies within…
- Ensure a quality administration (Preparation of Employment and Termination Contracts and Letters, liaison with Immigration Authorities for Work permits and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.