Graduate Software Engineer £37,500 jobs
- We have multiple Graduate Engineering positions to fill for the Belfast office in 2020.
- We are actively seeking Software developers to join our team, focussing…
- + Masters degree accredited by a professional engineering institution such as the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Previous experience (2+ years) as a software engineer, test automation engineer or operations engineer.
- You’ll have software development skills, with experience…
- O Graduates Welcome to Apply.
- Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to…
- Experience in relevant design software.
- Post graduate experience in highways and infrastructure.
- The Belfast Highways team is seeking an Engineer with…
- ? Use of software such as Slope/W, Seep/W and Holebase.
- Post graduate qualification in Geotechnical Engineering would be an advantage.
- Provide expertise in one or more of the following areas: systems administration, infrastructure automation, “full-stack” software development, virtualisation…
- A degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering at 2:1 or above.
- These solutions will involve diverse development platforms,…
- We are currently looking to recruit a Project Control Engineer to undertake duties on a number of high profile projects with our partners and clients within the…
- Information Security Analyst, SOC Analyst or Malware Reverse Engineer.
- O Examine suspicious or malicious software to determine functionality and potential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.