Graduate Software Engineer £31,200 jobs
- O Drive tests and debug processes of multiple complex components of software technologies, systems, and application.
- O Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days.
- O 1+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Python, Java, C++, C, C#.
- O Source control experience e.g. git.
- + Collecting & analysing data under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- + Practical application of current design software that allows us deliver design…
- O Develop specifications in collaboration with stakeholders.
- O Design and Develop features for SaaS and Virtual Appliance form factors.
- Previous experience (2+ years) as a software engineer, test automation engineer or operations engineer.
- The above is a longer term mixture of the work types we…
- Develop scalable backend applications using Python and Django.
- Write high-quality and reusable code.
- Optimize existing applications to increase their speed and…
- O Examine suspicious or malicious software to determine functionality and potential impact.
- O 1 year experience (placement year or post-graduate in Cyber…
- You will be expected to be numerate and computer literate, highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, planning software such as Primavera or MSP and…
- + General IT skills and competence with Microsoft Office software.
- As a senior professional in our Landscape Architecture studio, you will have the opportunity…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.