Graduate Software Engineer £31,200 jobs
- O Drive tests and debug processes of multiple complex components of software technologies, systems, and application.
- O Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days.
- O 1+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Python, Java, C++, C, C#.
- O Source control experience e.g. git.
- Previous experience (2+ years) as a software engineer, test automation engineer or operations engineer.
- You’ll have software development skills, with experience…
- We have multiple Graduate Engineering positions to fill for the Belfast office in 2020.
- We are actively seeking Software developers to join our team, focussing…
- Experience in relevant design software.
- Post graduate experience in highways and infrastructure.
- The Belfast Highways team is seeking an Engineer with…
- Provide expertise in one or more of the following areas: systems administration, infrastructure automation, “full-stack” software development, virtualisation…
- A degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering at 2:1 or above.
- These solutions will involve diverse development platforms,…
- ? Use of software such as Slope/W, Seep/W and Holebase.
- Post graduate qualification in Geotechnical Engineering would be an advantage.
- Information Security Analyst, SOC Analyst or Malware Reverse Engineer.
- O Examine suspicious or malicious software to determine functionality and potential…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Job Skill: Cloud Ops, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, DevOps Engineer.
- A degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering at 2:1…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.