Graduate Software Engineer £27,500 jobs
- Learn about software development best practices, and put them to use in delivering high quality software within agreed time scales.
- O Drive tests and debug processes of multiple complex components of software technologies, systems, and application.
- O Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days.
- O 1+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Python, Java, C++, C, C#.
- O Source control experience e.g. git.
- + Masters degree accredited by a professional engineering institution such as the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- We have multiple Graduate Engineering positions to fill for the Belfast office in 2020.
- We are actively seeking Software developers to join our team, focussing…
- As a graduate trainee Test Engineer in Kainos you will assist with a range of system and specialist verification and verification tasks.
- Previous experience (2+ years) as a software engineer, test automation engineer or operations engineer.
- You’ll have software development skills, with experience…
- O Graduates Welcome to Apply.
- Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to…
- Experience in relevant design software.
- Post graduate experience in highways and infrastructure.
- The Belfast Highways team is seeking an Engineer with…
- In this role you will gain “hands on experience” of working as a Systems Engineer with the support of the company’s experienced employees.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.